Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hard Work Pays Off.


Late Nights, Early Mornings Is What My Life Has Become Of Now. I Have To Say In The Position That Im In Now I Never Thought It Would Happen. The Country Boy From Haughton, La Just Wanted To Be An Average Person But That All Changed Once I Got To Know People With Dreams And Ambitions In Shreveport, La. I Am Humble And Blessed To Be In The Position That Im In Now. At 19 Years Old Ive Accomplished So Much That People Twice My Age Havent Even Done Yet, And Still Waiting For The Opportunity. So I Say To Everybody DONT EVER GIVE UP, YOUR TIME WILL COME SOON. Oh Yeah & For My Big Sisters Ken, Angelica, My Big Cousin/Sister Annie, & My Lil Cousin/Brother Jullian I Love You Guys, We About To Make It Soon. I Promise You That. Dreamlife/Dream Team Till I Die.

"We're Not Only Trying To Leave Our Name, We're Trying To Leave A Mark"

-Robert M. Lars

No comments:

Post a Comment