Monday, July 26, 2010

My Life...My Poem...My Mind.


"Soundtrack To My Life"

As I walk through life
I look at all I have done
I had wandered aimlessly
And wondered what I have become

I have been through so much
It is amazing I made it through
The lessons I have learned
I am shocked I pulled through

The times I wondered
What life was all about
The trials experienced in life
Can make all the good come out

We try to make it day by day
Remembering what we were taught
Just remember some time to pray
It is important
We need it every day

Life can be short
Unexpected at that
We try to take its punches
Just hoping it won't break our back

Remember who you are
Who you want to become
Everything will fall into place
When the time comes

Don't forget to say I love you
Every chance you get
The time maybe short
There is no time to regret

Life can be exciting
As we all have found out
Eventful, even busy
There is no time to be left out

Remember who you are
And Who you want to become
The time can be short
Don't leave things undone

Remember your family
They are the only ones you've got
To carry you in times of need
They can not be bought

Remember they love you
Either here or there
They will always be with us
Help for things to bear

Decdicated To: The Person Who Forgot Where They Came From

Robert M. Lars

No comments:

Post a Comment